The work we do drives substantial capital into economies around the world, impacting the lives of billions of people.
We value creativity, persistence, and collaboration to bring success to the global fund managers and regional investors with whom we work. We continually invest in a healthy and productive workplace in which our team members thrive. We embrace diversity of opinion and culture, and reward passion and commitment to excellence. We work ethically and with integrity, and surround ourselves with those who do the same.
Benefits & Perks of Working at Greenstone
Embodying an entrepreneurial spirit, Greenstone recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance. We provide our team members the training, support and tools they need to drive the future of our business. You’ll collaborate with many of the world’s most experienced finance professionals in the alternatives investments industry, make meaningful contributions every day, and take your career to new heights.
We’re always looking for exemplary professionals who can help us shape the future of our firm. We embrace the continual evolution of our business and have a wealth of opportunities for new people with fresh perspectives.
- Employee equity program
- Uncapped commission opportunities
- Annual performance bonus opportunities
- Career progression, planning, and guidance
- Support for learning & development, as well as industry certifications
- Generous leave policy
- Extended paid maternity leave and paid paternity leave
- Worldwide medical insurance
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Collaborative environment with leading industry professionals
- Annual team building events
- Corporate town hall meetings
- 360-degree feedback
Our Ideal Candidate
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behaviour.
- Focused on taking responsibility and helping to ensure the success of initiatives; committed to driving things forward.
- Proactive, yet able to work well in teams and within a growing organization.
- Problem solvers who have the ability to balance complex and competing interests and priorities to generate solutions.
- Engaged and passionate—about the company, their work, the firm’s culture, giving back to the community and making an impact.
Our Selection Process
Although Greenstone’s results are measured in billions, we select our people one-by-one, making the unusual effort to identify and recruit the very best individual for every position. We hire based on passion, fit, talent, merit, and experience.
Greenstone is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity throughout its ranks.
Our Human Resources professionals will screen your résumé/CV, and review your qualifications with our hiring managers to determine if your competencies and skills match the requirements of available roles.
If you seem to be a good match for a position, we will contact you to schedule interviews and determine next steps should you prove to be a successful candidate.